Eating Saxon West's Sweaty Jock Ass Hole (BENTLEY RACE)

BENTLEY RACE said:

Saxon West would have to be one of my favourite finds for this year. We met earlier this year when I was on my vacation in the US. We had so much fun shooting on the rooftop of my hotel when we first met, so I invited him over to fool around with me again before I left to head back to Australia. Well having this muscular jock sit on my face was one of the best farewell gifts I could have had from my American mate. Saxon is a dancer an fitness trainer in New York. And I can tell from his solid frame that his hard work is really paying off. We had so much fun making this video. I love the way Saxon squirms as I stick my tongue deep into his ass hole. Eventually he blows all over himself as I continue to drive my tongue deep inside him. Saxon West is one beauty that I would love to bring home with me to Australia.















0 comments:

Post a Comment