Fucking Beckham (DRAKEROCK)

DRAKEROCK said:

Although Devon Beckham is a hot bottom and a great fuck, he is impossibly shy and soft spoken! He was a little more vocal this time, and you get glimspes of his endearing personality that I have come to enjoy.
Starting nude, we kissed for a while before Devon played tonsil darts with my cock. There is some great close-up POV before of Devon sucking my shaft. Then we 69'd for a while with our cocks buried down each other's throats.
Up to that point Devon didn't become fully erect, and I wanted to see his hard on, so I started fucking him and from that moment forward the power bottom was rock hard and on the verge of cumming.
I love fucking Devon because all he really wants is cock pounding his ass, and once again I fucked the cum out of the blond runner before shooting my load all over him.















0 comments:

Post a Comment