Horny Aussie Boy Shaun Michael getting off with Ben (BENTLEY RACE)

BENTLEY RACE said:

I met Shaun Michael for the first time a few weeks ago when I was visiting Sydney. This strapping Aussie boy had told me over the phone that he was heavily into having sex with guys in sports gear. Having seen some of his self-pics I knew I wanted to meet up with him. After posing outside on the roof top in the city we headed back inside where Shaun stripped off and showed me how flexible he is. After seeing him fuck himself with the beer bottle I wanted a piece of that action. So I flicked in the video camera and jumped on top and rough rode his ass hole. Oh man we had a lot of fun making this video. Shaun finished the scene by giving me a long piss shower. These Sydney boys are crazy hot!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment