Dino : Serviced (ChaosMen)

CHAOSMEN said:

Dino was open-minded from the beginning to receive head from a guy. I think he might have had some off the job training beforehand. But he certainly wasn't going to return the favor.
I have a very high opinion of Kristopher's sexual prowess and energy, and I thought for sure he could get Dino to suck back, but alas, he wasn't having it.
Instead, like a tidal wave, Kristopher crashes over Dino who basically luxuriates in the blow job. He takes great joy at deep throating Dino, who is pretty impressed that he goes all the way down on him.
And I forget that Kristopher has so few limits, that he eagerly eats Dino's ass out.
He also has makes it his mention to make him nut. He jerks him really hard, and Dino delivers an amazingly intense orgasm!
Guys I think we have a new cock sucker in town!








0 comments:

Post a Comment