‘I am forced to do a bedroom scene’ says young actress Archana


A young actress has charged a new film crew that she was forced to do a bedroom scene which was very vulgar without her willingness.Shanthi is the title of the new film which is being produced. This is one of the film which is being made purely depending on love making scene and the actress glamour.

Archana is the heroine of the film. She has earlier acted in Puzhal and Ramanathapuram. But she is reluctant to speak about the film Shanthi. The reason for this is that she had acted in vulgar sequences.

She while speaking to the media said,” I agreed to act in this film because the story was good. But they have shot a worst bedroom scene. I refused to do it. But they forced and compelled me to do it.

I have learnt a good lesson through this film. People like me who come to cinema with aim of achieving are cheated like this. I request only one thing to them. Give us good roles otherwise don’t force us to act which we don’t like. Don’t cheat us.”

Apart from this, Archana is upset because this bedroom video scene has been uploaded in the youtube and is the hottest talk of the town. It seems many after seeing this video clip are calling up on her fondly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment