taylor swift PICS32

We were both young, when you first saw me.Close your eyes and let flashback play its spree-
You are standing there, on a balcony in summer air.See the lights; see the party, the ball gowns.
See I make my way through the crowds of the towns-And say hello, little did I know...That you were Juliet, I was throwing pebbles -And your Daddy said "stay away from Juliet"-And you was crying on the staircase-And I was shouting that, "I won't go"And I said...Juliet lemme take you somewhere, we can be alone.Promise you'll be waiting; we don't have to run.
You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince.. its gonna be fun,It's a love story, baby, just say yesSo you sneak out to the garden to see me.We Don't have to keep quite, coz for free,So don't close your eyes... let this town see.Oh, Oh.Cause you were Juliet - you was a scarlet letter,And your daddy said "stay away from Juliet" -but you were everything to me-I was shouting that, "I won't go"And I said...Juliet lemme take yosomewhere, we can be alone.Promise you'll be waiting; we don't have to run.You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince.It's a love story, baby, just say yes-Juliet our love will heal, they can't tell you how to feel.This love is difficult, but it's real.Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.It's a love story, baby, just say yes.Oh, OhBaby wait just for a little while.Love finds its way , in its own styleKeep your faith... I'll come through all these mileWhen you met me on the outskirts of town.
And I said...Juliet save me, I've been feeling so alone.I was dying,just to come aroundThis has been on my head,for so longAnd I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be aloneI love you, and that's all I really know.I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dressIt's a love story, baby just say... yes.
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.cause we were both young when you first saw mePosted by ROBERN at 12:33 PM This year is starting out great for young country singer Taylor Swift. She’s scheduled to appear on an episode of CSI this season and her new dress collection will be on Wal-mart racks this month.She joined with l.e.i. to create the collection of $14 dresses. Seems like a shrewd move considering this country’s economic doldrums.“Sundresses are my favorite things to wear,” Swift told New York magazine. “In the summer, I automatically want to look bohemian.”
She’s not pretending to be the designer, either. She’s leaving that to the professionals, but she’ll have some say in the collection.“I don’t look at it like I’m branching out as a designer. It’s not the Taylor Swift designer line or whatever,” she says of the line.“I like people who have worked their entire lives to become designers. I think that they have their place as designers and I have my place as a musician, and I’m going to pretty much stick to that.”Smart girl.

taylor swift
taylor swift
taylor swift
taylor swift
taylor swift
taylor swift

0 comments:

Post a Comment