Top's First Time Bottoming (DRAKEROCK)

DRAKEROCK said:

Derrick Barr is a gay power top who said, 'I know you fuck your guys but I have no interest in bottoming; I'll fuck anyone including you!' It took a few weeks to hammer out the details, and he finally gave in! I banged Derrick's virgin ass for you.
While kissing we remove each other's shirts. It was strange shooting with another exclusive top because he kept moving me into bottoming position and taking control.
Before he got my pants off he was sucking my cock. Derrick's a fucking good cocksucker!
I flipped him, got between his legs where I felt more comfortable, and bobbed his knob. Removing his underwear I joked about shoving them in his mouth, and he stared at me with his mouth gaping so I stuffed them in and went back to blowing him.
Wanting some more throat action, I made him down on me again, and when I was stiff and ready to pop he sat on me.
I love that feeling, while sliding in a virgin hole, knowing that I'm the first guy in there. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking guys, but there's something amazingly hot about popping an ass cherry. Surprisingly, I was able to jackhammer his hole almost immediately.
Then he wanted me to take him from behind. It felt great, but I wanted to see his face as I fucked him so he flipped on his back.
And then we did one of my favorite things, I fucked the cum out Derrick.
Afterward I asked him how he liked it and if he would ever bottom again. You'll have to watch to see how he responded.
This is a Real Sex flick, as if we had hooked up, with only a few minor edits after the first 15 minutes.
In the member's area I am also releasing an 18 minutes bonus video of Derrick's first enema, rimming, and toy play to help him get ready for his first bottoming experience. At the end of the bonus video Derrick sucks me off and I blast his face and throat with my load.












0 comments:

Post a Comment