College Boy Physicals (Mike)



Boy did I get a blast from the past today. Waiting for me on the examination table was an old patient of the Clinics, Mike. This kid has an awesome youthful 
spirit 
about him and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this tall twink. He was 
complaining about having some trouble urinating which gave me the perfect 
excuse to get 
him stark naked and fondle his big heavy cock. It was my 
professional 
recommendation that his prostate might need some stimulating. 
So I slid a 
thick metal probe into his willing ass and watched the boy squirm 
and moan. 
I took the metal probe out and inserted a couple fingers into his tight hole while jacking off his massive nine inch dick and milked his prostate till 
he shot one 
major load. 
He was one happy patient. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment