Levi (SpunkWorthy)



There's a glimmer in Levi's eye that makes me think he might be trouble. But the fun kind of trouble, like someone you'd want to hang out with for a crazy memorable night.Levi is 24 y/o and straight, but didn't tell his girlfriend about coming by to show off his tight bod to the world to see. Not exactly anyway.
"She thinks I'm modeling for a magazine," he says with a laugh. "If she found out about this I'd probably have to leave town. She's got a big mouth!"
One of the hottest things I noticed about Levi is that his dick stays hard... like really hard during the whole shoot. That and his ass is 100% munch-able.
My impression? Levi falls into that category of guys who just seem to get off on people watching him. And get off he definitely does! With barely a moment's notice, he rolls back his head and shoots a load onto his stomach with a finale you won't want to miss.









0 comments:

Post a Comment