Mr Muscles Skylar Antez and his Beautiful Big Cock (BentleyRace)‏


America really turns on the big cocks whenever I come to visit. One of my best finds in Chicago was personal fitness trainer Skylar Antez. We had so much fun in my hotel room getting naked and playing with that big cock. Skylar wanted to play with me but I made him pose for me while I took these shots first. He had brought some of his gym clothes with him to try on during the shoot. I said I didn't mind what he wore... as long as it was tight! And these little shorts leave nothing to the imagination, showing off that huge bulge and tight little butt cheeks. Of course they didn't stay on for long at all. But the end of the photo shoot Skylar was dripping cum, so it was time to get to his video.











0 comments:

Post a Comment