Former Marine, Bryce, rubs one out on SpunkWorthy


Bryce is just recently out of the Marine Corps. He's buddies with Bryan and the very same day Bryan did his shoot, I got a text saying that Bryce wanted to do one, too. Gotta love that connection between military guys.
Bryce is a straight mid-western dude who seems to get off on people watching him. He's done some webcam stuff before which probably was good practice for jerking off for a larger audience. Let's just say he was pretty excited about showing his junk to the world and really gets into it.
His round ass is definitely an eye catcher.
"Girls always notice it," he says. "They say I'm like a male J-Lo."
Except maybe a bit furrier, I thought. When I asked him to bend over to show it off I didn't expect that he'd end up stuffing a finger up there. I don't think he planned on it either.
Bryce is a squirmer when he cums and just about crawled out of the chair before dumping a 2-day load all over his stomach.












0 comments:

Post a Comment