Raw in Reno (MaverickMen)

MAVERICK MEN said:

Hey guys, this is a very special Double Bubble Butt Feature, our very fist here on the site!  I decided to have some fun with the teaser and I hope you like the added funny footage.The first part of this double bubble butt feature is me and Hunter, we were on a road trip with some friends we had ZERO privacy from the 8 guys that we were sharing the RV with so the moment we had the place to ourselves, we got right to sex had a seriously hot steamy fuck session. It had been 5 days without sex for us so when we got to it, it was HOT. Hunter was so excited that he actually shot his load while he was sucking my cock without even touching himself, lol, now that’s a horny boy! The second video is probably one of the hottest hard core rough hot fuck videos we have EVER done. I mean this is seriously HARD fucking aggressive man sex at its best! Our tall lean handsome sexy buddy Ash wanted it HARD and unforgiving and because we aim to please that’s exactly what we gave him. It was easy to show him a good time since he is so so sexy, with his deep voice and take no prisoners attitude in bed. I have to re-state: I believe this is one of the hottest videos we have ever shot. Check it out and please tell us what you think about it. Thanks for stroking with us. xoxoxox Cole and Hunter









0 comments:

Post a Comment