The horny roadtrip with Aussie bottom boy Leon Hardie (Bentley Race)

BENTLEY RACE said:

One of my favorite mates to hang out and shoot dirty videos with is Leon Hardie.   We met a few years ago in Sydney when we hooked up in a hotel there.   Later he came to visit me in Melbourne and I took a roadtrip around Victoria.  Mostly to spend some time down at the surf coast.    Along the way we stopped off the road to get some shots of Leon posing in his jockstrap around the car.  And since he was stripped down and sporting a hard on I grabbed the video camera and filmed him fingering himself while he jerked off in the back of the car.   He told me later that he was mostly turned on by the cars passing by on the highway just a few meters away from where we stopped.  






WATCH THE MOVIE ON BENTLEY RACE TODAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment