Fucking Italian Bottom Boy Mikele Romano at BentleyRace‏

BENTLEY RACE said:

No one likes getting fucked more than my mate Mikele.   I met Mikele in Sydney a few years ago.  We have been on and off fuck buddies since then.   I love teasing his hole before I climb on and fucking him like crazy.   I just watched this video again and remembered just how really hot this session was.   I was stuck in a hotel in the suburbs outside of Sydney so Mikele dropped over to have a beer with me.   Since the hotel bar was closed we headed back to my room and emptied the mini bar.   You have to check out this video where my Italian mate backs up on my cock and rides it until he is shooting his cum all over my chest.   Aren't fuck buddies the best!   You're gonna love Mikele.































VISIT BENTLEYRACE NOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment