Muscle Stud Cristopher Garcia's First Shoot at Bentleyrace‏

BENTLEY RACE said:

When I first met Cristopher Garcia I couldn't believe my eyes! We were both travelling around Europe at the time and happened to find each in Paris. It was a very busy time there shooting lots of guys and I almost didn't have time to spend with Cristopher. Now I'm really glad I did.When he dropped over to my apartment and pulled off his shirt I was immediately struck by his perfectly sculptured body. We talk a little about his gym routine during his video. It turned out that this was the first adult shoot he had ever done. I have since seen him appear on another site as well. Cristopher started his shoot with me by posing in a pair of my Aussiebum speedos and then getting warmed up in a tub of soapy hot water. As he got back out of the tub he pulled down those speedos revealing the most perfect big round bum on top of those hugely muscular legs. I grabbed the video camera and filmed a little of us chatting, Cristopher getting hard, me sucking on his uncut cock for a while, and eventually I layed back on the floor while he blew his load all over me.  Hot stuff! 









CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF CRISTOPHER

0 comments:

Post a Comment