Nick Moretti Massaged (JakeCruise)

JAKE CRUISE said:


Every massage begins a little differently.  Some guys are laying on the table, butt-naked, when I walk in.  Others prefer to greet me standing up, wearing nothing but a towel.  With Nick Moretti, a hot-blooded Italian bodybuilder, we started with lots of tongue before his huge hard-on caught my attention.  When I finally got him face down on the table, my own cock was in the right spot at the right time and I found out just how good Nick is at blowing a guy.  My self-control kicked in at last and I oiled up Nick's backside, working my fingers deep into his sore muscles (okay, they also went into a couple other key spots!)  The sheer hotness of everything led to me stripping down and feeling my cock up against that bubble butt.  Nick's flexibility came in handy after he flipped on his back for a "Jake Cruise" brand of Tantric massage.  You could say we both gave our all for this rubdown and you'll see the cum to prove it.




































JAKE CRUISE WILL SHARE WITH YOU AGAIN THE PLEASURE OF MASSAGE



0 comments:

Post a Comment